For those with BPI and Metrobank online accounts, you may pay the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery application fee through their Bills Payment facilities. (Online transfers are not allowed since this will not be recognized by our system.)
How do I enroll in BPI Biller?
Here are three ways:
A. BPI ATM Banking
B. Phone Banking - call 89-100
C. Online Banking
1. Log in to BPI Online (www.bpi.com.ph) and go to “Other Services.”
2. Select “Manage Recipients.”
3. Click on “Add recipient.”
4. Select Biller as the type of recipient.
5. Under Billers, select UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS [USTSCH]
6. Confirm the details of your enrollment. Click on “Confirm.”
7. Enter the One-Time PIN (OTP) then select “Submit.”
How do I pay using Metrobank Online?
1. Log in to Metrobank Online
2. Select "Pay Bills"
3. Enter the amount.
4. Select the biller "UNIVERSITY OF STO. TOMAS".
5. Enter the applicant's reference number under "Subscriber No.”
6. Enter the applicant's reference number under “Student Number."
7. Select your source account.
8. Click "Next."
9. Review and confirm the details then click "Continue."
How do I pay the application fee if I am outside the Philippines?
Applicants outside the Philippines may remit the payment of the non-refundable application fee using the following details:
Account Name : UNIVERSITY of SANTO TOMAS
Account Number : 0154-0068-77 (Dollar account)
Name of the Bank : Bank of the Philippine Islands (España – UST Branch) Bank Address : España, Sampaloc, Manila, Philippines
Swift Code : BOPIPHMM