ACCEPTED ON-WAITING LIST APPLICANTS
All applicants placed On-Waiting List are advised to visit their application portal to check on their updated status and proceed with reservation if already accepted.
NOTE: This application is for first year Medicine proper only.
Welcome! The Admissions Committee of the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery thanks you for your interest in our medical school.
Our values focus on academic excellence, integrity, and compassionate care. Inasmuch as we put a premium on honesty, please be advised that any falsification of data entered in your application form will result in disqualification from the admission process.
In order to avoid mistakes, please take time to enter all your data accurately. You may modify and save your work at any time; however, once you click on the “Submit” button, your application form will be considered final and further modifications will no longer be allowed.
Who can apply for admission to the Doctor of Medicine program of the UST Faculty of Medicine and Surgery?
- Holders of a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree conferred by a duly recognized institution.
- Current College students enrolled in a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts program of a recognized institution and are expected to graduate at the end of the Academic Year, and before the actual enrollment schedule of UST.
Who are NOT eligible to apply?
- Those who have incurred more than eight (8) units of failure in their College program.
- Those who have taken advanced credits in Medicine.
- Those with criminal record.
Which applications will NOT be processed?
- Incomplete applications.
- Applications, including payments, received after the deadline of submission.
1. Click "Register" to start your online application.
2. Complete the Pre-registration to get your:
a. Reference Number,
b. Health Questionnaire, and
c. Checklist of Requirements.
3. Log back in to your application portal to continue and complete your application data.
4. Prepare all application documents for uploading. See the link below for the list of application requirements.
5. Upload your application documents.
6. Click the "Submit" button in the Documents Uploading tab to complete your application.
7. Wait for your application to be verified. OFAD will send an email or sms message confirmation of the status of your application.
8. Pay the application fee. Check your application portal after paying to receive your Acknowledgement Receipt. You become an official applicant once you have an Acknowledgement Receipt with an Applicant Number.
9. The application period is from 5 November 2022 until 24 February 2023.
10. Results shall be announced on 10 April 2023.
Click here for FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Click here for ADMISSION POLICIES for Academic Year 2023-2024
Click here for APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Click here for INSTRUCTIONS TO ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS