Online application to the medical school (Academic Year 2019-2020): October 29, 2018 - January 18, 2019
Submission of required documents: December 10, 2018 - February 1, 2019
NMAT results accepted for this application: April 2017, October 2017, April 2018, October 2018
NOTE: This application is for first year Medicine proper only.
Welcome! The Admissions Committee of the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery thanks you for your interest in our medical school.
Our values focus on academic excellence, integrity, and compassionate care. Inasmuch as we put a premium on honesty, please be advised that any falsification of data entered in your application form will result in disqualification from the admission process.
In order to avoid mistakes, please take time to enter all your data accurately. You may modify and save your work at any time; however, once you click on the “Submit” button, your application form will be considered final and modifications will not be allowed.
- Fill out the application form in our website. Remember that you may save and modify your form as often as you wish; however, once you click on the “Submit” button at the end of the application form, you will not be allowed to alter your entries anymore. Please make sure that your email address is current and working.
- Schedule a date when you will submit the required documents. A calendar of available slots will appear after you click the "Submit" button. Please note that the earlier you complete and "submit" your online application, the more choices you will have. Documents submitted later than your chosen date will not be accepted.
- Submit the required documents on your scheduled appointment. For those who plan to mail their documents, please make certain that these arrive at our office not later than the date you chose. Due to the large number of applicants, we will not be able to process your application if your documents do not arrive on time.
- Pay the application fee. This is non-refundable.
- In the event that work in UST is cancelled (e.g., due to inclement weather) on your scheduled appointment, a new date will be posted on the "Announcement" portion of this page.
Click here for FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Click here for ADMISSION POLICIES for Academic Year 2019-2020
Click here for APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Click here for INSTRUCTIONS TO ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS
Office for Admissions (OFAD)
Room 104, Ground Floor, UST Tan Yan Kee Student Center
University of Santo Tomas, Sampaloc, Manila 1008
(632) 406-1611 local 8276; (632) 310-7211 (UST Office for Admissions)
(632) 406-1611 local 8671 or 8239 (Medical School Admissions Office)
(632) 310-7214 (UST Office for Admissions)
(632) 731-3126 (Medical School Admissions Office)