1. Application to the medical school (AY 2022-2023) will be from 15 November 2021 until 18 March 2022. Applications completed after the deadline will no longer be processed.
2. The NMAT results from the following dates will be considered: October 2020, November 2020, December 2020, January 2021, April 2021, May 2021, October 2021, November 2021, December 2021, and January 2022.
3. Please be advised that payment transactions will be temporarily suspended on December 16-19, 2021, to give way for the transitioning to the new UST payment system, and will resume on December 20, 2021.
4. Application and submission of application requirements for admission to the UST Faculty of Medicine and Surgery are extended until March 18, 2022.
For Medicine applicants who will settle their application fees after December 15, 2021, kindly click below for new payment instructions beginning December 20, 2021.
5. Announcement to all Accepted Applicants
* The UST Office for Admissions (OFAD) will send an electronic reservation slip with instructions on payment of the reservation fee.
* The payment of the non-refundable reservation fee of Php 50,000.00 will be from May 2 to May 13, 2022 only. Failure to pay would signify your disinterest and automatic loss of slot.
* The reservation fee will be deducted from your total tuition fee for the First Term of Academic Year 2022-2023.
* Starting May 20, 2022, you will be given a Confirmation of Enrollment (COE) which you shall fill out and submit to the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery’s google form.
* Enrollment date will be announced later at the website and at the FMS Admissions
6. List of accepted applicants for AY 2022-2023. FMS LIST OF ACCEPTED FRESHMEN 22-23
NOTE: This application is for first year Medicine proper only.
Welcome! The Admissions Committee of the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery thanks you for your interest in our medical school.
Our values focus on academic excellence, integrity, and compassionate care. Inasmuch as we put a premium on honesty, please be advised that any falsification of data entered in your application form will result in disqualification from the admission process.
In order to avoid mistakes, please take time to enter all your data accurately. You may modify and save your work at any time; however, once you click on the “Submit” button, your application form will be considered final and further modifications will no longer be allowed.
1. Click "Register" to start your online application.
Click here for FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Click here for ADMISSION POLICIES for Academic Year 2022-2023
Click here for APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Click here for INSTRUCTIONS TO ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS