Applicants accepted into the medical school shall receive a reservation form with instructions in their registered mail from email@example.com. Please take note of the following important dates:
May 22, 2020 - last day of payment of reservation fee
May 23, 2020 - last day of submission of Personal Data Sheet. Email the PDS to firstname.lastname@example.org
June 8 - 11, 2020 - enrolment period
You may visit the OFAD website (ofad.ust.edu.ph) for more details.
NOTE: This application is for first year Medicine proper only.
Welcome! The Admissions Committee of the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery thanks you for your interest in our medical school.
Our values focus on academic excellence, integrity, and compassionate care. Inasmuch as we put a premium on honesty, please be advised that any falsification of data entered in your application form will result in disqualification from the admission process.
In order to avoid mistakes, please take time to enter all your data accurately. You may modify and save your work at any time; however, once you click on the “Submit” button, your application form will be considered final and modifications will not be allowed.
- Fill out the application form in our website. Remember that you may save and modify your form as often as you wish; however, once you click on the “Submit” button at the end of the application form, you will not be allowed to alter your entries anymore. Please make sure that your email address is current and working.
- Schedule a date when you will submit the required documents. A calendar of available slots will appear after you click the "Submit" button. Please note that the earlier you complete and "submit" your online application, the more choices you will have. Documents submitted later than your chosen date will not be accepted.
- Pay the application fee through any Metrobank or BPI branch. Bring the printout of your payment slip and present this to the teller when making your payment. A photocopy of the deposit slip should be submitted together with your requirements. Application fee is non-refundable.
- Submit the required documents on your scheduled submission date through LBC. All application documents will only be received through LBC. No personal submission of documents will be entertained by the Office for Admissions (OFAD). Address your parcel to:
Full Name: Office for Admissions (Med Application)
University of Santo Tomas
Complete Address: Room 104, Tan Yan Kee Student Center
University of Santo Tomas, España, Manila
Contact Number: (632) 5310-7211 / (632) 8880-1611 local 8276
- Due to the large number of applicants, we will not be able to process your application if your documents are not received on time. The date LBC receives your documents will be considered the date that you submitted them to OFAD.
- Check your application portal after 5 to 7 working days from the date of submission to see an acknowledgement receipt of your documents.
Click here for FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Click here for ADMISSION POLICIES for Academic Year 2020-2021
Click here for APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Click here for INSTRUCTIONS TO ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS
Office for Admissions (OFAD)
Room 104, Ground Floor, UST Tan Yan Kee Student Center
University of Santo Tomas, Sampaloc, Manila 1008
(632) 8880-1611 local 8276; (632) 5310-7211 (UST Office for Admissions)
(632) 8880-1611 local 8671 or 8239 (Medical School Admissions Office)