INSTRUCTIONS TO ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS TO THE FACULTY OF MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- PREPARE THE FOLLOWING:
- TWO (2) TRANSCRIPTS OF RECORDS (MUST BE COMPLETE - one(1) ORIGINAL AND one (1) CERTIFIED TRUE COPY) NOTE: Eligible applicants who have completed their ENTIRE collegiate course in UST need NOT submit two transcripts of records. Applicants who have taken part of their course outside UST will have to submit the necessary transcripts of records.
- ORIGINAL COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM THE NATIONAL STATISTICS OFFICE (NSO)
- ORIGINAL COPY OF NMAT SCORE
- HONORABLE DISMISSSAL (HD) OR TRANSFER CREDENTIALS FROM ALL SCHOOLS OTHER THAN UST
EX. If graduate from U.P., AdMU ,DLSU, etc., then HD from UP, AdMU, DLSU, etc.
If graduate from U.P. with supplementary from JP SIOSON, then HD from UP and JP SIOSON.
If graduate from UST and with supplementary from UE, PHC, etc, then HD from UE, PHC, etc.
Note: Proxy enrollment is NOT ALLOWED for all incoming first year medical students.
- PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
SCHEDULE: to be announced
- Secure a request form for CBC, Urinalysis, Fecalysis, anti-Hbs and HbsAg at the UST Health Service at least five days prior to the scheduled date of your physical examination and proceed to the UST Pay Hospital Laboratory
- Secure a letter of recommendation for Physical Examination from THE MEDICINE ADMISSIONS OFFICE. (with accomplished laboratory results)
- Proceed to the Accounting Division located at the 2/F of the UST Main Building for the payment of your Physical Examination fee (P250.00).
- On the scheduled date of your physical examination, present the following LABORATORY RESULTS at the UST Health Service, Information Counter:
- ANTI HBS
- Those without anti-Hepatitis A, Anti-Hepatitis B, and tetanus toxiod vaccinations are advised to have them administered at the UST Health Service. Chickenpox and MMR vaccinations are required for those who have not yet acquired these diseases.
- ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE AND GUIDELINES FOR INCOMING FRESHMEN (ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-2020)
- Proxy enrollment is NOT allowed. If you cannot come on the date assigned to you, it would mean that you are forfeiting your intention to enroll at the Medical School.
- Payment for enrollment can be made through cash, check, credit card, and BPI debit card only.
* The reservation fee of P30,000.00 that you have paid will be deducted during enrollment.
* For check payment:
A. Check with exact amount should be made payable to UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS;
B. At the back of the check, write your name, faculty/college, address, & contact number;
B. Single check for two or more students is not allowed;
C. The following checks are NOT accepted:
- second-endorsement checks, checks without MICR Code, post-dated checks, stale checks
- Kindly complete the requirements for your physical exam at the UST Health Service. Take note that you have to take the laboratory test five (5) days prior to your schedule of physical exam. Kindly visit the UST Health Service for specific instructions.
- Please Note: NON-COMPLIANCE WOULD IMPLY LACK OF INTEREST AND COULD LEAD TO FORFEITURE OF YOUR 1ST YEAR SLOT.