ONLINE APPLICATION TO THE MEDICAL SCHOOL FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-2018 will be from October 17, 2016 (Monday) until December 15, 2016 (Thursday).
Submission of required documents will be from January 10 - 24, 2017.
Results of the NMAT taken on the following dates will be considered: March 29, 2015; October 25, 2015; April 17, 2016; October 16, 2016.
NOTE: This application is only for those individuals applying for 1st year Medicine Proper.
Welcome! The Admissions Committee of the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery thanks you for your interest in our medical school.
Our values focus on academic excellence, integrity, and compassionate care. Inasmuch as we put a premium on honesty, please be advised that any falsification of data entered in your application form will result in disqualification from the admission process.
In order to avoid mistakes, please take time to enter all your data as accurately as possible. You may modify and save your work at any time; however, once you click on the “Submit” button, your application form will be considered final and modifications will not be allowed.
- Fill out the application form in our website. Remember that you may save and modify your form as often as you wish; however, once you click on the “Submit” button at the end of the application form, you will not be allowed to alter your entries anymore. Please make sure that your email address is current and working.
- Schedule a date when you will submit the required documents. A calendar of available slots will appear after you click the "Submit" button. Please note that the earlier you complete and "submit" your online application, the more choices you will have. Documents submitted later than your chosen date will not be accepted.
- Submit the required documents on your scheduled appointment. For those who plan to mail their documents, please make certain that these arrive at our office no later than the date you chose. Due to the large number of applicants, we will not be able to process your application if your documents do not arrive on time.
- Pay the application fee. This is non-refundable.
- In the event that work is cancelled (e.g., due to inclement weather) on your scheduled appointment, a new date will be posted on the "Announcement" portion of this page.
Click here for FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Click here for ADMISSION POLICIES for Academic Year 2017-2018
Click here for APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Click here for INSTRUCTIONS TO ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS
Office for Admissions (OFAD)
Room 104, Ground Floor, UST Tan Yan Kee Student Center
University of Santo Tomas, Sampaloc, Manila 1008
(632) 406-1611 local 8276; (632) 310-7211 (UST Office for Admissions)
(632) 406-1611 local 8381 (Medical School Admissions Office)
(632) 310-7214 (UST Office for Admissions)
(632) 731-3126 (Medical School Admissions Office)