INSTRUCTIONS TO ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS TO THE FACULTY OF MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- PREPARE THE FOLLOWING:
- TWO (2) TRANSCRIPTS OF RECORDS (MUST BE COMPLETE - (1) ORIGINAL AND (1) CERTIFIED TRUE COPY) NOTE: Eligible applicants who have completed their ENTIRE collegiate course in UST need NOT submit two transcripts of records. Applicants who have taken part of their course outside UST will have to submit the necessary transcripts of records.
- ORIGINAL COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM THE NATIONAL STATISTICS OFFICE (NSO)
- ORIGINALCOPY OF NMAT SCORE
- HONORABLE DISMISSSAL (HD) OR TRANSFER CREDENTIALS FROM ALL SCHOOLS OTHER THAN UST
EX. IF GRADUATE FROM U.P., AdMU ,DLSU, ETC., then HD FROM UP, AdMU, DLSU, ETC.
IF GRADUATE FROM U.P. WITH SUPPLEMENTARY FROM JP SIOSON, then HD FROM UP AND JP SIOSON.
IF GRADUATE FROM UST AND WITH SUPPLEMENTARY FROM UE, PHC, ETC, then HD FROM UE, PHC, ETC.
Note: No proxy enrollment for all incoming first year medical students.
- PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
SCHEDULE: to be announced
PROCEDURE FOR PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
- Secure a request form for CBC, Urinalysis, Fecalysis, anti-Hbs and HbsAg at the Health Service at least five days prior to the scheduled date of your physical examination and proceed to the UST Pay Hospital Laboratory
- Secure a letter of recommendation for Physical Examination from THE MEDICINE ADMISSIONS OFFICE. (with accomplished laboratory results)
- Proceed to the Main Building- Accounting Division for the payment of your Physical Examination fee (P250.00).
- On the scheduled date of your physical examination, present the following LABORATORY RESULTS at the UST Health Service, Information Counter:
- ANTI HBS
- Those without anti-Hepatitis A, Anti-Hepatitis B, and tetanus toxiod vaccinations are advised to have them administered at the UST Health Service. Chickenpox and MMR vaccinations are required for those who have not yet acquired these diseases.
- REGISTRATION AND ENROLLMENT
- BRING ALL THE DOCUMENTS (STEP I) TO THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE
- PROCEED TO THE REGISTRAR’S OFFICE FOR CLEARANCE (MEDICINE WINDOW).
- PROCEED TO THE ACCOUNTING DIVISION (2/F MAIN BUILDING, MEDICINE WINDOW) FOR ASSESSMENT. LOOK FOR MS. MARICEL.
- PROCEED TO THE CASHIER’S OFFICE (2/F MAIN BUILDING) FOR PAYMENT.
- ORIENTATION: TO BE ANNOUNCED
- START OF CLASSES : TO BE ANNOUNCED
Please Note: NON-COMPLIANCE WOULD IMPLY LACK OF INTEREST AND COULD LEAD TO FORFEITURE OF YOUR 1ST YEAR SLOT.