INSTRUCTIONS TO ACCEPTED APPLICANTS
FACULTY OF MEDICINE AND SURGERY
A. PREPARE THE FOLLOWING:
- TWO (2) COPIES TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS (MUST BE COMPLETE – one (1) ORIGINAL AND one (1) CERTIFIED TRUE COPY)
NOTE: Eligible applicants who completed their ENTIRE collegiate program in UST need NOT submit their Transcripts of Records. Applicants who have taken part of their program outside UST will have to submit the necessary transcripts of records.
- TWO (2) COPIES 2”x2” COLORED ID PICTURE
- ORIGINAL COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM THE NATIONAL STATISTICS OFFICE (NSO) or the PHILIPPINES STATISTICS AUTHORITY (PSA).
- ORIGINAL COPY OF NMAT SCORE
- PROOF OF PAYMENT OF RESERVATION FEE (SCREEN SHOT OR EMAIL CONFIRMATION)
- HONORABLE DISMISSSAL (HD) OR TRANSFER CREDENTIALS FROM ALL SCHOOLS OTHER THAN UST
Ex: If graduate from U.P., ADMU, DLSU, etc., then HD from UP, ADMU, DLSU, etc.
If graduate from U.P. with supplementary from JP SIOSON, then HD from UP and JP SIOSON.
If graduate from UST and with supplementary from UE, PHC, etc, then HD from UE, PHC, etc.
B. PHYSICAL EXAMINATION SCHEDULE: THE PHYSICAL EXAMINATION IS DEFERRED UNTIL PHYSICAL ACCESS OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC TO THE UST CAMPUS IS ALLOWED.
- Secure a request form for CBC, Urinalysis, Fecalysis, anti-Hbs and HbsAg at the UST Health Service at least five days prior to the scheduled date of your physical examination and proceed to the UST Pay Hospital Laboratory
- Secure a letter of recommendation for Physical Examination from THE FACULTY OF MEDICINE AND SURGERY OFFICE OF THE DEAN. (with accomplished laboratory results)
- Proceed to the Accounting Division located at the 2/F of the UST Main Building for the payment of your Physical Examination fee (P250.00).
- On the scheduled date of your physical examination, present the results of the following LABORATORY TESTS to the UST Health Service Information Counter:
- ANTI HBS
- CHEST X-RAY
- MANDATORY DRUG TEST
- Those without anti-Hepatitis A, Anti-Hepatitis B, and tetanus toxoid vaccinations are advised to have them administered at the UST Health Service. Chickenpox and MMR vaccinations are required for those who have not yet acquired these diseases.
C. ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE AND GUIDELINES FOR INCOMING FRESHMEN (ACADEMIC YEAR 2024-2025)
- Accepted applicants will receive in their registered email their reservation form. (Instructions on how to proceed with the reservation of a slot are also printed on the reservation form).
- Accepted Applicant pays the reservation fee (payment link and due date are found in the application portal).
- Accepted Applicant submits the proof of payment (screen shot or email confirmation) to UST Faculty of Medicine and Surgery using the provided link (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fdkDofBqkK3r5epBpTVXArnXtT_YYO_J?usp=sharing).
- A Google form for the applicant’s personal data and necessary documents will be sent to the applicant’s email by the UST Faculty of Medicine and Surgery.
- Applicant acknowledges receipt of the email.
- Applicant fills out the Google form and attaches the necessary documents. Last day of submission will be posted in the “Announcement” portion of this website.
- The UST Faculty of Medicine and Surgery acknowledges receipt of the Google form and gives applicant further instructions (Confirmation of Enrollment).
- Enrollment dates will be posted in the “Announcement” section of this website.
- Reservation fee payment of less than FIFTY THOUSAND PHILIPPINE PESOS (PHP 50,000) will not be considered.
- Failure to upload proof of payment (screen shot or email confirmation) of reservation fee to the link provided would signify lack of interest and may result to the forfeiture of slot.
- Your acceptance is premised on the completion of your bachelor's degree without failures or conditions (for graduating applicants).
- The Faculty of Medicine and Surgery does not accept donations in cash or in kind for admission into the medical school. Individuals soliciting donations with promises and guarantees of admissions must be reported immediately to the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery.
- The reservation fee of FIFTY THOUSAND PHILIPPINE PESOS (PHP 50,000) that you paid will be deducted from the tuition fee of the first term of your first year upon enrollment.
- For check payment:
- Check with exact amount should be made payable to UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS;
- At the back of the check, write your name, faculty/college, address, & contact number;
- Single check for two or more students is not allowed;
- The following checks are NOT accepted:
- Second-endorsement checks
- Checks without MICR Code
- Post-dated checks
- Stale checks
- Please Note: NON-COMPLIANCE WOULD IMPLY LACK OF INTEREST AND COULD LEAD TO FORFEITURE OF YOUR SLOT.