The application for admission to the Doctor of Medicine program of the UST Faculty of Medicine and Surgery is now open. The application period is from November 08, 2023 until February 23, 2024.
The NMAT results of the following dates will be only considered: January 2022, April 2022, May 2022, October 2022, November 2022, January 2023, February 2023, April 2023, May 2023, October 2023, January 2024, and February 2024.
NOTE: This application is for first year Medicine proper only.
Welcome! The UST Office for Admissions (OFAD) and the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery thank you for your interest in our medical school.
Our values focus on academic excellence, integrity, and compassionate care. We put a premium on academic honesty, thus please be advised that any falsification of data entered in the online application portal will result in your disqualification from the admission process.
In order to avoid mistakes, please take time to read and enter all the required information accurately. You may modify and save your work at any time; however, once you click the “Submit” button, your application is considered final and no further modifications will be allowed.
Who can apply for admission to the Doctor of Medicine program of the UST Faculty of Medicine and Surgery?
- Holders of a bachelor's degree conferred by a duly recognized institution.
- Current College students enrolled in a bachelor's program of a recognized institution and are expected to graduate at the end of the Academic Year, and before the actual enrollment schedule of the UST Faculty of Medicine and Surgery.
Who are NOT eligible to apply?
- Those who have incurred more than eight (8) units of failure in their College program.
- Those who have taken advanced credits in Medicine.
- Those with criminal record.
Which applications will NOT be processed?
- Incomplete applications.
- Applications, including payments, received after the deadline of submission.
1. Click "Register" to start your online application.
2. Complete the Pre-registration to get your:
a. Reference Number,
b. Health Questionnaire, and
c. Checklist of Requirements.
3. Log back in to your application portal to continue and complete your application for admission.
4. Prepare all application requirements for uploading. See the link below for the list of application requirements.
5. Upload your application requirements.
6. Click the "Submit" button in the Documents Uploading tab to complete your application.
7. Wait for your application to be verified. OFAD will send an email informing you of the status of your application.
8. Pay the application fee through the University Online Payment Gateway (OPG). Check your application portal after paying to receive your Acknowledgement Receipt. You become an official applicant once you have an Acknowledgement Receipt with an Applicant Number.
9. The application period is from November 08, 2023 to February 23, 2024.
10. Results shall be announced on April 2024.
Click here for FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Click here for ADMISSION POLICIES for Academic Year 2024-2025
Click here for APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Click here for INSTRUCTIONS TO ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS